STANDARD HOURLY CHARGE FOR
TRAINING PROGRAM (GST not included):
- Flight - instruction: $140.00 per flight hour
- Flight - supervised solo: $140.00 per flight hour
- Informal ground briefing: no charge
- Training manual / Briefing notes package: $65.00
- Charge for airfield use: no charge
- Charge for formal class room lectures: $30.00 per hour
- Trial Instructional Flight: 20 minute briefing & 30 minute flight: $70.00
- Aircraft hourly private hire (wet): $120.00
Services provided by Coominya Flight Training:
- Passenger and Radio endorsement
- G A to Light aircraft conversion
- Navigation endorsement
- Tail wheel endorsement
- Live in full time course
- Block training
- Human Factor endorsement
- Biennial flight review
We have gift certificates for Trial Introductory Flights,
and Scenic Flights over the Valley. A great present to be enjoyed by all ages.
Coominya Flight Training is a 'one on one' training school from start to finish and John Walmsley is our highly experienced and well-trained CFI.
We also have a second instructor Kent Gould.